- Gift tags: Punch a hole in the top and tie on a piece of ribbon.
- Photo organization: Label each box or album with the year(s) and subject(s).
- Office notes: In place of sticky notes, cut out a few of these — maybe the fun designs will help to get you motivated!
- Lunch bag tags: Keep track of whose lunch is whose in the fridge by sticking on a label.
- Homemade gift labels: Adorn a simple homemade treat (jams, candles, body scrubs, etc.) with a special handwritten label.
- Craft organization: Classify craft items by labeling boxes, bins, jars, and drawers with their contents.
- Quick gift embellishment: My go-to gift for dinner parties is always a bottle of wine. Add pretty tag and you’re all set!
- Party spread: Label your buffet items so guests know what they’re munching on.
- Paper garland: Tape a piece of string to the back of a few labels and you have quick-and-easy party decorations!
What else would you use these labels for? I’d love to know. Send a photo of how you used these printable labels and I’ll feature the best submissions the blog! Please email photos to: submissions [at] lanerobbins [dot] com with the subject line “Submission.” Attachments should be less than 1MB. I can’t wait to see all of your creative ideas!