The Designer Life
A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about little changes that have been happening recently.
Well, there are some pretty big things going on, too.
- I just completed an entire stationery suite for the wedding of my best childhood friend. So fun :)
- I’m designing a new website for an international liquor company that has just entered the US market. Fingers crossed for some delicious perks! Ha.
- In exactly two weeks, I will do the following:
- Leave my current job to begin a new phase of my career as a teacher.
- Prepare to take the most important test of my life to date (read: learn all of Texas history in four days).
- Move into my new condo!
So busy, but SO exciting!
And now I will shamelessly plug the Craigslist ad for my sofa, which I’m selling since it won’t fit in my new place. It’s beautiful and I will miss it!